Title : Managing Director
- Nearly 20 years of experience in environmental consulting, environmental site & impact assessments, Risk Assessments, Soil and Groundwater Remediation, program management and construction management, health and safety program development, water and wastewater treatments environmental due diligence, investment plan, P&L, Financial forecast.
- Over 15 years in broad range of experience in financial reviews, budget control, financial management, project management, environmental consulting and civil & environmental engineering and permit services.
- Experience as Sr. Project Engineer for Water and Wastewater Design and Construction Project; Recycled water pipeline and brine water return Line engineering services in overseas and several projects for Oil & Gas businesses.
- Analytical thinking, strong leadership, good interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Graduated master's degree in Environmental Engineering and bachelor;s degree in Civil and Environmental Engineering from overseas university.
- Job type :Permanent
- Vertical Expert: :Executive
- Preferred Location :
Bangkok - Phra Nakhon
- Current Salary : 200,000 - 300,000
- Candidate Reference : EP192798
- Created by :Pornphun Krisnayuth
- Telephone :02 631 0464 ext 2105
- Email :Pornphun.firstname.lastname@example.org