Title : Safety/HSE Manager (Manufacturing)
- 15 years experiences in HSE & Safety role in manufacturing fields.
- 10 years in leading multinational automotive business.
- Skillful in prepare HSE annual budget including 3 and 5-year budget.
- Complete and maintain reports i.e. Health, Safety, Accident, Environment, both periodically and occasionally, which is required by law, global & international Standards.
- Identify any potential risks which may cause accident, to obstruct hazardous activities which expose to such risks and notify to both individuals and managers.
- Encounter arising accident, stop every activity which will endanger to employee and assets, perform first aid for victim, investigating root cause of accident, propose corrective action plan and present to managers, Plant Manager, Safety Committee.
- Good command of English skills.
- Technical skills in Ergonomics Assessment, Risk Assessment, Ergonomics Assessment, BBS: Behavior Base Safety, ISO 14001, TIS/OHSAS 18001, CCCF (TOYOTA), KAIZEN, QC 7 TOOLS, 5S, Hiyari Hatto etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Hygiene and Safety
- Job type :Permanent
- Vertical Expert: :Safety & Environmental
- Preferred Location :
Chon Buri - Si Racha
- Current Salary : 90,000 - 120,000
- Candidate Reference : MPP211451
- Created by : Itsared Danthamrongkul
- Telephone : 082 989 8919
- Email : Itsared.firstname.lastname@example.org