Title : New Project & Program Engineer (Manufacturing)
- More than 4 years experiences as New Project Engineer in automotive manufacturing fields.
- Manage and prepare tooling for plastic injection process of new project, and respect of IProM (Industrial project management).
- Manage the industrial schedule, prepare budget for the project.
- Define with the project team the process, in order to meet performance and cost targets.
- Coordinate with Supplier to make new tooling, sample parts.
- Manage the process development documentation. (IPCS, ICR, WI, PFMEA, …)
- Organize for trial as part activities to achieve Customer SOP after full day production run (run at rate)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineer, Major: Tool & Die Engineering
- IELTS Score 5.0
- Job type :Permanent
- Vertical Expert: :Engineering
- Preferred Location :
Chon Buri - Mueang Chon Buri
- Current Salary : 60,000 - 70,000
- Candidate Reference : MPP212551
- Created by : Thanathip Duangjai
- Telephone : 033 135 014 ext 3415
- Email : Thanathip.firstname.lastname@example.org