Vertical : Accounting & Finance
- 12 years direct experience in Product Cost, Cost & Price Planning, and Commercial Analyst from automotive industry.
- Support pricing and cost strategies for New Business Plan, Business Investment, Commercial aspect and control cost and profit level for both new project and current project.
- Ability to work with Sale and Marketing dept. and Engineering dept. for setting pricing, cost of tooling and materials at competitive level.
- Skillful for cost control of casting, stamping and metal part.
- Strong in using SAP, QAD, and other ERP.
- Good communication of English skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering
- Holding CPD license.
- 8 years working expereince in Accounting and Finance function from Automotive Industry.
- Good application for QAD Program (MFG/PRO), Oracle Program, Formula AS 400,U8 + systems (YonYou)
- Details oriented, hands-on and independant person.
- Good Communication in English skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting (2nd Class honors)
- Holding CPD license.
- 12 yeas expereince in Accounting functions from Chemical, Oil & Gas and Manufacturing Industries.
- Strong applicable in Accounting ERP/Software such as SAP, MAC-5.
- Good command in English skills.
- Master's Degree in Business Administration
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting (2nd Class Honors)
- Strong experience for over 9 years in finance and accounting roles
- Hands on experience in review financial performance, manage and analyze budget in each department in the company
- Hands on experience in monitor Profit & Lost for the company in order to forecast and planning yearly budget for the company
- Hands on experience in planning and analyze financial performance, forecast profit and planning yearly budget for group of company in Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia and India and consolidate financial report in each countries present to CFO.
- Graduated Master of Finance and Bachelor of Accounting
- Over 20 years of working experience in manufacturing for Heavy Machines, Electronic Parts, Electrical Group Food industry, Oil & Gas.
- Oversee Finance, Accounting, Business & Finance Administration (budget & report) Import - Export and BOI, Cost Control to ensure accuracy and consistency in application of regulations with standards, appropriate control and coordinate with group internal and external auditor
- Corporate reporting and internal report preparation as required (e.g. monthly, weekly and yearly)
- Monitor and analysis of monthly budget sales, costs of manufacturing, selling administration expenses against actual
- Capex and Cost Tracking – perform the regular/monthly cost and capex forecasts and analysis to ensure spending is as per budget
- Efficient cash flow management and Control Company credit facilities.
- Oversee information, process and report related to BOI, Custom Department and Revenue department
- Taking responsibility for initiating improvement actions to make processes more effective
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Extensive experience as head of accounting and finance for FMCG, Trading, Medical Center and Transportation company and Company Group.
- Well organized, Withholding Payments, Income Tax, Goods and Services Tax, AR , AR , GL
- Deep knowledge in Financial Analysis of management reports, forecasts, and budget and provide relevant analysis also Cash Flow management.
- Direct experience preparing in advance to be registered public company with SET
- As IPO processing to Prepare the documentation to support external auditor and follow regulations of SET company, willing to apply for membership of SET
- Strong experience in Internal Control - Revised collection process to check and approve and aligne with hierarchy levels of organization structure
- Handle Business plans, Budget and Forecasts by setting up process including template support for each department for consolidation reports discussing with Management team decisions before submitting to HQ.
- Master's Degree and Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- Good knowledge in Accounting with previous experience with auditing and corporate accounting operations (Trading and Leasing Company)
- Strong in operation management also Legal compliance, tax, credit management loan management, Good connections with banks
- Manage daily cash-flow, analyze and forecast company’s short-term and long term cash position through cash flow models.
- Currently responsible for credit control & collection, but also handle sales order management to support commercial team.
- Willing to learn new things, proactive, self-confident, good problem solving and strong negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in English communication skills.
- Master of Business Administration, Major in Finance
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Major in Accounting
- Over 10 years’ experience in accounting from various industries with Leasing, Service and Manufacturing industry also experience with big four audit firm
- Experience in handling full set of accounting (Accounts Payable and Receivable, Cash Management, Financial Reporting and Analysis, Statutory Reports, Audit, Month-end and Year-end Closing, Forecasting and Payroll).
- Strong in Tax, IFRS Thai GAAP and US GAAP
- Strong understanding of accounting and financial principles, process and practices including tax.
- Self-experience in handling all local tax filings, Corporate Income Tax (half year and year end), Withholding Tax and VAT including and correctly.
- Starter, strong attention to details with good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to use accounting Program in SAP ,Oracle, Quickbook.
- Hold CPD License, CPA on process
- MBA Degree and Bachelor of Science in Accounting
Total 8 Record
Show Record : 1 - 12