Vertical : Sourcing & Procurement
- Experiences more than 18 years in purchasing functions
- Manage and coordinate the regional purchasing organization. Drive and lead global purchasing activities of the region, managing the sourcing and purchasing activities of production, material especially during project phase
- Implement Lean in purchasing in organization and Establish and monitor all documents related to ITAF16949
- Lead auditor IATF16949: 2015 for internal/external supplier.
- Prepare and issue periodical reporting on relevant KPIs in Supply Chain Team performance to get the best in class.
- Create strategy to improve and develop supply Chain function as well as implement “Lean in purchasing”.
- Drive and leading South East Asia activities during sourcing project phase before SOP until EOL. Monitor supplier management both external supplier and Inter Company in the region.
- Negotiate and settle written agreements with suppliers for General Purchase Contract, Warranty Agreement and other related
- Bachelor's Degree of Arts Major Subject: Human Resource Management
- Experience over 11 years in Purchasing role within automotive part manufacturing.
- His expertise are sourcing and improvement supplier. Managing both of Local and Oversea Supplier with direct material and In-direct material.
- Negotiate with multiple parties (supplier, customer) about supplier development timing and cost.
- Good command of English
- Experiences in Organizing and setting the KPI for ensuring the company goals achieved
- Experiences in Reverse Auction Activity (Packaging, Consumable product, Computer and IT accessories)
- Work as part of Asia Pacific purchasing organization assisting in local sourcing for global requirements.
- To be a representative of Purchasing (Thailand) to present Annual Global Purchasing.
- Master’s Degree of Transportation and Logistics Management
- Bachelor’s Degree of Computer Science
- Full experiences in filled with purchasing as supplier development end to 12 years with manufacturing electronic and automotive industry.
- Experiences in Product forging, Al casting/Machining, stamping, welding and Handle manage supplier for New program and current project on the cost reduction and His supplier current location in Vietnam, India, Japan, China, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore
- Having experiences in working very closes with 100 manufacturing companies (supplier) so learning a lot and most of be knowledge to apply for improving supplier and process/ technical view as well with organization
- Good command of English
- Proactive person , good relationship, and skill negotiation
- Bachelor’s Degree of Mechanical Engineering
- Resourceful and knowledgeable in Supply Chain Management, Purchasing, Manufacturing Process and Quality Assurance.
- 15 years of experience in Supply Chain Management (S&OP Process, Production Planning and Material Management, WH & Logistics), 10 years of experience in Production (Production Planning, Process Control, FG Packing Process, Waste Management) and 1 year of experience in QA (Raw Material Receiving and Finished Good Product Quality Control, Quality Assurance).
- Experience in plastics color compounded, plastics extrusion, plastics injection, robot painting (bumpers and spoilers), bumper assembly, automotive part supply in line sequence, WH & Logistics Management, sock and bands manufacturing, machine capacity utilization, MRP concept and combine with strong analytical skills.
- Proficient user of MS Office and ERP systems (MRP, Oracle, SAP)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry
Total 4 Record
Show Record : 1 - 12