Vertical : Human Resources
- Hands-on for overall related about HR department, including Safety
- Good personality and leadership skill to drive team and all related to a comapny goal
- Able to work in Eastern area as HR Manager
- Able to communicate in English
- Bachelor's Degree in Education, Major Educational Technology
- Over 20 years’ working experience in Multifunctional skill of Human Resource Management, Administration Management, General Affair, and Executive Secretarial
- Multifunctional experience in secretarial management, administrative, HR and general affair and customer services with Multicultural environment (Previous bosses are Canadian, German, Australian, Austrian, Japanese, American, Thai)
- Experience in working as office administrative and executive level secretarial supports.
- Service minded and high responsibility, ability to coordinate with people at all level
- Capability be a reliable and rapid source of information for bosses in all business concerns from outside and inside, Good in scheduling and preparing the meeting.
- Proactive, Responsibility, Fast Leaning, Activeness, Honesty, Enthusiastic, Multicultural, Flexible
- Be able work under Pressure and on time delivery
- Result Oriented , Team leadership, People Oriented
- Logical thinking, can do attitude, positive and fairness
- Good command in English
- Bachelor’s Degree of Business Administration
- To be a successful professional in Human Resources Management & Development aspect.
- Established HRM & HRD & General Affairs & CSR by managing , planning , facilitating , implanting and monitoring HR strategies , system and process in align with corporate principle and policy to ensure sustainable organizational growth.
- Provided organization development consultation for business expansion and continuous achievement.
- Set up HR strategy , system , process and implementation i.e selection and hiring process , training and development plan and implementation , performance appraisal policy a process ,labor relations , rule and regulation providing , compensation and benefit policy and procedure , health & safety policy and implementation .
- And setting up new plant (all process of administrative job , included BOI approval for Machine and Alien).
- To succeed in labor union handling and negotiation
- Bachelor’s Degree of Business Administration Major in Human Resources
- 20 years working experience in HRM & HRD such as Employee Relations, Administration, Recruitment, C&B Operations and Learning and Development
- Experiences background worked with a multinational company
- Experiences in HR & Organization DM responsible for Lead HRD team to design and implement a robust Learning and Organization Development system to ensure a skilled and competent workforce
- Leading the training and development programs/activities to increase the skills of all staff in order to help them perform best at their existing roles and prepare them for the future roles.
- Create & lead special project related to HRD function for developing employee knowledge Develop & Implement HRD Policy & Procedure.
- Good communication level business in English
- Oversea training at Ford China on Leadership Development Program for 2 weeks
- Master’s Degree of Public Administration (Major: Management for Executive)
- Bachelor’s Degree of Nursing Science
- Review and generate the compensation & benefit of Thailand / Indonesia / Vietnam. Include with the potential of promote based on the benchmark condition.
- Recruitment process to close & wrap up with the conclusion.
- Control and manage the report of the skill and development of all companies as yearly plan report.
- Track and control budgets and negotiate any learning session and training.
- Track all trainings of the employees who have mandatory training needed and keep tracking for company.
- Access the success of development plans and help employees make the most of the learning opportunities.
- Serving as the primary point of contact for Managing Director and liaison to the Board of Directors, Departmental Heads in coordinating and organizing the external and internal relations
- Coordinate to arrange meetings, conferences and appointments and assist with teleconferencing and videoconferencing, if necessary. Schedule and confirm appointments for clients, customers, or suppliers
- Screening calls, documentation and emails and checks their accuracy before submitting for approval.
- Track and control all activities / Internal communication / others.
- Master of Arts in Psychology, Industrial Organization Management
- Associated of Education, Certificate of Pre-Teacher
- Bachelor’s Degree of Education in English Major
- Experienced in HR field more than 20 years as his skill covered in Recruitment, Labor Law, Employees Relation, Budget Plan & Cost Control Training & Development, Social Security, Payroll, Any Contract, Occupational Health & Safety and General Affairs.
- Managing the entire HR functional strategy for a direct team of over 800 employees and 100 subcontractors.
- Implement all HR initiatives including recruitment & selection, training & development, payroll, compensation & benefits, industrial relations and HR admin with support from your direct team at site, HR team at head office and management team.
- Designs, develops and maintain the recruitment process in the organization. (Thai employees and migrant employees)
- Designs the selection matrix for choosing the optimum recruitment channel and recruitment source.
- Explores the market best practices in the recruitment and staffing and implement appropriate best practices in the organization.
- Builds a quality relationship with the internal customers and external recruitment agencies.
- Budget plan, monitors and constantly reduces the costs of the recruitment process.
- Ensure HR activities are managed appropriately to deliver the required outcomes within agreed timeframe.
- Work closely with department managers to understand and support the operations.
- Monitor and review recruitment and selection processes to serve business’s requirement in time and initiate new sources and techniques to search the candidates
- Good command of English both Speaking and Writing as he usually use English communication with Regional team and presentation.
- More than 20 years experiences in HRM/HRD from multinational manufacturing with strong experienced in set-up new plant with four (4) companies as a pioneer team.
- Manage overall HR Functions – Manpower management, Recruitment, People Development, Compensation & Benefits, Labour Relations, Appraisal System, Employees’ activities, and Internal Communication.
- Fully to perform as “HR Business Partner” across the local and global members with families in Matrix Organization.
- Mobility person as she has been familiar working around Thailand (Eastern, Central, Bangkok)
- Ability to manage overall HR performance deliveries.
- Ensure all areas are properly managed by closely monitoring team’s performance before sending out to business leaders / managers.
- Take strategic and managerial directions and turn into action.
- Provide all area of HR support for the Company & high-level HR support to the Shred Service teams reporting to the Company’s Corporate Office.
- Establish and maintain HR work process and process improvement.
- Set and monitor HR budget, strategies, and HR projects deliveries for the respective organization.
- Strong in English communication skills with proactive, dynamic and energetic person.
- Master’s Degree of in Public Administration in Human Resources Management
- Master’s Degree of Business Administration in International Business
- Bachelor’s Degree of Business Administration in Human Resources Management
- A Human Resources & Compensation and Benefits Manager with over 18 years of progressive experience augmented by a strong post-secondary background in Human Resources, Accounting and Business Administration.
- Experienced in Payroll Administration, Compensation/Benefits, Talent/Performance Management, Employee Relations, HR Policy and Organizational Design, Training/Development, Recruitment/Selection, Contract Negotiation, Job Costing Analysis, People Management, Progress Improvement, and Strategic Planning.
- Sound knowledge of Labor Relations, Pay Equity and other related labor laws. Proven ability to function as a Strategic HR Business Partner and develop and implement successful human resources management strategies to support corporate mandate.
- Bachelor's degree of Business Administration
Total 8 Record
Show Record : 1 - 12