Vertical : Human Resources
- 10 years of experience in HR and Admin task with good knowledge abut rules, regulation, labor law and government agencies, good in labor relations and workplace welfare committee.
- 4 years of working experience in Marketing and Export Supervisor, familiar to work with Chinese culture.
- Preferred work location: Chonburi or Rayong.
- Good command of English, Able to speak and listen Chinese.
- Bachelor's Degree in Political Science
- Total 14 years experienced in HR role with Japanese culture.
- Experienced in Employment Law, Staff Recruitment & Retention, Employee Relations, Benefits, Administration, Orientation, Training & Development, Performance Management, Organizational Development, HR Policies & Procedures, BOI & Work permit, training process, Payroll system and Other.
- Preferred work location: Prachinburi or Chachoengsao.
- Intermediate command of English skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration
- Over 25 years working in HR & Admin functions with large size (1,000 – 2,500 HC) multinational company. (New setup plant)
- HRM. Recruit, C&B, Training, and Employee Relation & CSR.
- Preferred Work Location: Chonburi or Rayong.
- Good in English Communication skills.
- PH.D in Administration and Management
- Master's Dgree in Information Technology Management
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrincal Engineering
- Recruiting for manufacturing clients in various industries.
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques on social media and professional websites.
- Good knowledge of labor legislation.
- Strong interpersonal, time management and people skills.
- Strong math skills with an ability to spot numerical errors.
- Ability to multi-task and manage conflicting demands.
- Strong collaboration skill - Works with others and builds effective relationships to accomplish common team goals and objectives.
- Able to work in Pattaya, Choburi, Rayong
- Good in English skills (Toeic Score 740)
- Master's Degree in HRM
- Bachelor's Degree of Art (Major in Japanese)
- Experiences in Established HRM & HRD & General Affairs & CSR by managing , planning , facilitating , implanting and monitoring HR strategies system and process in align with corporate principle and policy to ensure sustainable organizational growth.
- Experiences in organization development consultation for business expansion and continuous achievement.
- Experiences in Set up HR strategy , system , process and implementation.
- SAP Payroll , SAP Inventory Control.
- Experiences in setting up new plant (all process of administrative job , included BOI approval for Machine and Alien).
- Succeeding in labor union handling and negotiation.
- Good command of English.
- Bachelor’s Degree of Business Administration Major in Human Resources.
- 15 years work experience in Human Resource & General Affairs functions from multi-international manufacturing environment.
- Work experiences in Recruitment, Orientation, Training, Visa/Work Permit Handled Under BOI Condition, Payroll/Welfare/Benefits/Compensation and etc.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet.
- Language skills: Very good command of English (Graduated course from Australia)
- Preferred Work Location: Chonburi or Rayong
- Studied English program from Australia
- Bachelor's Degree of Arts (English Business Communication)
- Experiences more than 12 years in HR function roles such as Training , Recruitment , Work permit from multinational company.
- Establish and implementation about training and development activity /Training Roadmap / IDP.
- Experiences in Develop and maintain overall HR strategies, HR policies & procedures and HR system and implement across the organization.
- Experiences in Design, plan, coordinate, conduct and evaluate training programs (both internal, external and OJT) for employee.
- Experiences in Create Training Survey, analyst Training needs, determine learning objectives, competency indicators, and design course content.
- Good command of English with TOEIC SCORE: 700.
- Bachelor’s Degree of Psychology.
- 20 yearss of successful professional in Human Resources Management & Development aspect and Administration Task from manufacturing firms.
- Setting up new plant (all process of administrative job, included BOI approval for Machine and Alien, IEAT and Customs Dept).
- Established HRM & HRD & General Affairs & CSR by managing, planning, facilitating , implanting and monitoring HR strategies , system and process in align with corporate principle and policy to ensure sustainable organizational growth.
- Provided organization development consultation for business expansion and continuous achievement.
- Set up HR policy, system, process and implementation i.e selection and hiring process, training and development plan and implementation , performance appraisal policy an process ,labor relations , rule and regulation providing , compensation and benefit policy and procedure , health & safety policy and implementation.
- To succeed in labor union handling and negotiation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration (Major in Human Resources)
- Over 10 years experienced in HR operational and management field.
- She has fully skills of HR, such as Training Development, Recruitment, Work Permit Visa, BOI, Payroll, and more. Almost of all loops in HR functional that she already had a skill.
- Her English is very good as she always directs report to multinational manager, such as German and Italian. She reports and work closely with them everyday and use English as a main language.
- She has a TOEIC score about 530 points.
- Bachelor's Degree in Management.
Total 9 Record
Show Record : 1 - 12