Vertical : Logistic / Warehouse / Supply Chain
- Experiences more than 15 years of planning and Logistics in Automotive Industrial.
- Monitor logistics processes: From Long term planning set up to Day- to-day activities supervision: prepare and propose the Sales and Operations Plan (PIC) to the plant management committee, assure the responsibility of production plan with autonomous Production managers, improve & enhance performance and relationships of suppliers and logistics partners.
- Support management in the implementation of PC&L tools and provide technical support to other functions.
- Implementation of PC&L methods and tools in Plants.
- Project of cost saving (2 projects/years)
- Delivery problems solving and Inventory control report.
- Control delivery resulted and ensure delivery plan to all customers.
- Expert in SAP (Logistics Module)
- Good command of English
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Program in Information and Communication
- Manage demand from OEM customer with 1 subordinate in team. By prioritized demand from delivery requirement to aligned with production capacity, manpower and facility.
- Analysis demand in short period (12 week) and long period (24 month) for study trend of demand and outlook for problem which will happen in future and report to management team.
- Report sale outlook to management team for informed sale target for next 3 month and analysis for root cause of sale decrease of each month.
- Coordinate with new procurement team for create purchase requisition to order raw material (140 RM item from import and local source).
- Negotiate with supplier about quantity and delivery date of RM to support reliability of production plan.
- Coordinate with procurement team and OMPP team about new source of RM for ordering and scheduling production trial.
- Control stock of RM for save inventory cost and still have enough safety stock for additional or urgent demand from customer.
- Improvement QAD master data for support project automatic planning and supplier schedule.
- Improvement Kanban system for more accuracy and reduce error from human and manual operation.
- Successful on project decreasing inventory of non-selective part which can reduce inventory cost 3.5 kTHB per year.
- Successful on project increasing production quantity from 2,400 MT/month to 3,800 MT/month with process team and product development team.
- Bachelor's Degree of Science – Chemistry
- More than 20 years experiencing in end to end supply chain management including S&OP, SCM Planning, Logistics, Warehousing, Customer Service, Contract & Procurement for both direct and indirect purchasing, Inventory Management and Project Lead.
- Successfully implemented of supply chain processes and policies of Demand Planning, Material Planning, Production Planning & Scheduling, Supply Network Planning and Deployment Planning.
- Successfully implemented the Sales Plan and inventory report to avoid the raw material shortage and minimize the inventory level in the same time
- Successfully reviewed the bottleneck in production planning processes and implemented the new process to increase the productivity
- Developed a new customer order confirmation procedure for Customer Service team to satisfy the customer
- Monitored key KPIs of the global Grease supply chain performance and act as focal point for root cause analysis of Supply Chain performance failures for step change improvements
- Successfully inventory reduction from KCHF 3,105 at the end of year 2019 to KCHF 2,231 at the end of Q3 2020 against 2020 target KCHF 2,518
- Master's Degree of Science in Logistics Management
- Master's Degree of Business Administration (International Program)
- Bachelor's Degree of Arts Major in English and Minor in Business Administration
- More than 15 years’ experience in manufacturing fields as Warehouse & Production Planning with various business types.
- Management and Control Material Requirement Plan (MRP) to be consistent with Master Production Schedule (MPS).
- Control supplier’s delivery performance includes supplier’s delivery evaluation and development supplier’s delivery performance.
- Management and Control Raw Material Inventory from the result of planning to be consistent of standard for minimize Inventory Cost of company.
- Set up department budget and control such as packaging cost, Warehouse expense cost, freight cost etc.
- Department KPI Control.
- Set up training need to staff and operator in Department for work skill up.
- Evaluation staff/operator by 2 times per year, include development for improve work performance.
- Review and Control the GCS as GCS program.
- Bachelor’s Degree of Engineering in Machine Design
- More than 20 years experiences in Production Planning & Logistics area, Especially almost 5 years in 1st Tiers Automotive Parts Manufacturer as Material Planning & Logistics Manager.
- Forecast received from customers (EDI System).
- Establish priorities for material control by managing the Master Production Schedule (MPS) and raw material planning to reach customer demand.
- Manage raw material and finished goods inventory from the result of planning to be consistent of standard for minimize inventory.
- Good command in English.
- Team Member of ISO 14001 Implementation.
- Team Member of IATF16949 Certification Requisition.
- Team Leader of WMS and Barcode System Implementation.
- Ms. Office (Word / Excel / PowerPoint), MRP System, SAP
- Bachelor’s Degree of Business Administration in Business Computer
- 10 years of Logistics and Supply Chain experiences covering MRP functional in Production planning to ensure min – max safety stock and lead-time, calculating material requirement with consumption, providing schedule plan to suppliers and support any case urgent if get variant customer demand.
- BOM, Inventory, Validate Demand Forecast, Logistics Inbound Outbound Operation.
- Import Export Customs Clearance, HS code base on BOI Free zone Bonded WH.
- Managing and controlling Freight forwarder, liner vessel and shipping to follow cost and lead time agreement KPI.
- Trade Compliance, Law and Regulation, DFT, Privilege duty and tax, AFTA, FTA, JTEPA, any Form privilege.
- Warehouse: Unloading plan, Designing and Managing area working base on SOP; Receiving, Put away, Picking order, Packing, Checking, Loading and shipping. Executing WH Housekeeping and checking maintenance facilities; rack forklift.
- Master of Educational of Technology and Communication
- Bachelor of Arts in French, Minor in Educational of Technology
- Over more than 10 years of experience in customs law and expert in importexport, logistics, warehouse management.
- Realize global & local privilege for import-export.
- Expert Thai Customs law, Global Customs skills, Expert Import & Export skills, Logistics & Warehouse development skills.
- Pricing structural, Finance.
- Excellent analytical skills, Positive working attitude, Leader & Team player.
- Strong communication, written and organizational skills.
- Bachelor's Degree of Statistics Science
- Expertise and skillful in Raw Material Planning & Management, all related about Logistics functional, Production Planning, Warehouse Management, etc. for both domestics and oversea.
- Control all manufacturing, warehousing, logistics and transportation activities include cost management.
- She could manage around the world with varies SKUs of product in Malaysia, Philippines, Vietnam, Singapore, China, America, Egypt, Africa, German, etc.
- Good in English as she should direct report to Filipino Manager and deal or corporate with Malaysia, Vietnam, America, China, Japan, Philippine, etc. She has TOEIC score about 770 points.
- Master's degree of Science Logistics and Supply Chain management
- Bachelor's degree of Art Major in English
- Extensive 15 years’ experience in Material Planning / MRP, Production Planning / Scheduling, and Supply Chain operations with proven background from OEM manufacturing environment. (Aerospace, Automotive, Home appliances, Compressors)
- Strong ability and skillful in term of Material management (planning and control) with suppliers to support plant operations and meet targets from local & oversea sites.
- Proven work achievements on planning and control of both aspects for “Material” and “Production”
- Understand how to deal and control suppliers for material on times, meet cost, quantity and quality.
- Ability to handle for part / product shortage circumstance where to balance negotiation between external parties (Suppliers, 3PL Logistic, Customers) and internal parties (Operations team)
- Experience to control material supply and sourcing with Supplier (Local & Overseas) for Electronics part of Refrigerator and Air-conditioning e.g. PCB, Remote control, Power cord, Motor Fan in, Motor Fan out and Compressors. Also, Injection & Plastic parts and Rubber parts etc and included aircraft’s parts.
- Bachelor’s Degree of Business Administration (B.B.A in Management)
- Material & Production Planning for 10 years, proven ability to meet demands in an ever-changing environment. Strong leadership with full hands-on skills for leading & coaching teams for both strategic and operational plan. (Manages 2 direct subordinators with over 10 in leaders and operators’ level.)
- Proven background in the field of Planning and Supply Chain inclusive for Material Planning & Control / Production Planning / Scheduling, Customer Services, Logistic & Warehouse from manufacturing field.
- Practical experience in LEAN Manufacturing / Continuous Improvement, complemented with the determination.
- She understood with highly hands-on experience from receiving order, review BOM and breakdown details, review for master production schedule, plan and control for raw materials until ensure for inventory control, cycle count and delivery to customers.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (English Program)
- (First Honor in major of International Business management.
Total 10 Record
Show Record : 1 - 12