SCM Analyst (Supply Chain Management) - Food Industry
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead data formulation, analysis, insight finding and recommendation to fulfill brand/executive requirement, as well as to deliver COG target and relevant supply chain KPIs for all brands through global/local supply chain strategies and initiatives.
- Lead analysis, and information preparation for supply chain strategy / policy, and global supply chain relevant matters / initiatives.
- Act as a contact point on data intelligence and initiative implementation follow-up on relevant supply chain initiatives with individual country team.
- Project study (literature review, market research, data gathering) for hypotheses justification or project scope shaping.
- Develop feasibility study, business case and business model mainly to serve strategic initiative and investment decision.
- Transform ideas, concepts, analysis, insights and/or business proposals into meaningful presentations and action plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field (MBA is preferred).
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in data analysis, business proposal and financial model development.
- Familiar with MNC working environment.
- Supply chain experience in food industry is a plus.
- Strong command of Thai and English.
- Knowledge in commodity economics (e.g. Dairy, Wheat, Pork, Chicken, Meat, Seafood, Vegetable, Agricultural)
- Strong in business case formulation including feasibility study, business planning, financial modelling.
- Strong in transforming large amount of unorganized data into meaningful business information.
- Flexible and adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/ client service and response.
- Job type :Permanent
- Vertical Expert: :Other
- Location :
Bangkok - Phra Nakhon
- Salary Range : 60,000 - 70,000
- Job Reference : 2002-Poonyawee_MF
- Created by : Kwangla Tangmahastitgul
- Telephone : 662 631 0464 ext 2108
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org