Brand Strategy Manager (Marcom)
- Develop and maintain company branding and visual identity under the company standard to ensure adherence to guidelines for all marketing activities.
- Design strategic communication plans and implements programs to support new campaigns and target customers.
- Build a brand identity and corporate brand image that create and sustain company's mid-term, long-term growth increase brand awareness as well as purchase intention.
- To develop & implement PR Plan & CSR Project.
- Lead and develop brand strategy and marketing communications plan that fulfills company's visions and business directions.
- Set up marketing budget and monitor spending as planned.
- Analyze market and competitors’ movement and consumer behaviors.
- Male or Female, Age 30-40 years old.
- Have experience in branding. Experience in products are preferred.
- Have experience in management. Good at coaching.
- Innovative and think outside the box, open-mind and positive attitude.
- Great interpersonal skill that able to handle.
- Fluent in English withTOEIC score above 700.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel).
- Job type :Permanent
- Vertical Expert: :Sales & Marketing
- Location :
Bangkok - Phra Nakhon
- Salary Range : 100,000 - 150,000
- Job Reference :
- Created by :Jutarat Jitpraphajin
- Telephone :02 631 0464 ext 2306
- Email :Jutarat.firstname.lastname@example.org