International Sourcing Manager - Food Packaging (China Market) - 300k
- Develop and implement strategic global/ local supply chain initiatives, as well as price/cost analysis, and contract negotiation
- Manage and fulfil brand/ executive requirement, as well as deliver targeted COG and relevant supply chain KPI for all brands thru global/ local supply chain strategies & initiatives.
- Lead and manage global/ local supply movement and price outlook of relevant cost components, which may influence supply and product cost
- Coach supply chain team in each market to deliver people development to build and sustain the overall supply chain capability
- Proactively work as a supply chain leader on global/ local supply chain relevance with management/ executives and other key functions.
- Manage day-to-day sourcing operation to support business requirement and overcome business target in short-long term.
- At least 8 years work experience in food or related industries with solid knowledge and direct experience in supply chain, and corporate management in a dynamic environment. Must have successful record in a managerial position.
- Job type :Permanent
- Vertical Expert: :Other
- Location :
Bangkok - Phra Nakhon
- Salary Range : 200,000 - 300,000
- Job Reference : 2002-Poonyawee_MF
- Created by :Poonyawee Lertpongtanakij
- Telephone : 662 631 0464 ext 2106
- Email :Poonyawee.email@example.com