Investor Relations (80K -150K)/รองผู้จัดการ - ผู้จัดการ งานนักลงทุนสัมพันธ์
Support CEO and CFO to conduct IR strategy
- Responsible for preparing, analyzing, and communicating financial and business performance to investors
- Participate company roadshow and coordinate with SEC and SET to updates new rules and regulations
- Monitor the movement of the company’s share price and the market and report on the unusual events
- Raise investor issues and perception to management and recommend on investor relations activities.
- Provide information to company’s management and Board of Director involving stock performance, peer comparison, market perception to the company and industry.
- Establish and maintain relationships with the investment community, regulators, financial institutions, and investors
- Create and deliver all investor relations materials
- Creating presentations, press releases and other communication materials for earnings releases and industry events to relevant stakeholders.
- Thai national.
- Good command of English and Thai.
- Presentable and extrovert personality.
- At least 3 years’ experience in investor relations role.
- Strong in presentation, interpersonal and communication skills.
- At least Bachelor degree from leading universities in Laws, Economics or Finance is preferred.
- Strong Understanding of financial reports and analytics methods
- Excellent public speaking skills- both in Thai & English
- Job type :Permanent
- Vertical Expert: :Sales & Marketing
- Location :
Bangkok - Phra Nakhon
- Salary Range : 80,000 - 150,000
- Job Reference :
- Created by : Aornpreeya Fuangkhajornfung
- Telephone : 662 631 0464 ext 2106
- Email : Aornpreeya.F@th.experis.com