Senior Manager (Technical)
- collaborate with customers and provide suggestions/advice to continuously improve fit and quality though pattern-related adjustments.
- Inspection laboratory test for all modern textiles
- organizing and monitoring the sample making process to ensure timely production of high quality samples for internal and customer approval.
- provide technical advice to customers to improve product quality and fit.
- obtain product requirements and specifications from CSP, Lab and customers and hold IEs accountable for providing technical advice on the sewing methods in order to ensure garments meet the customer’s requirements and are produced in the most cost-effective way possible.
- review the production performance with the technical team after product delivery to facilitate future methods improvement.
- 10+ years progressive management experience and at least 5+ years that involves leading teams that are responsible for quality assurance inapparel/clothing/garment business.
- Proven track record & demonstrated ability to drive & execute highly aggressive plans within constraints of schedule, resources, and successfully driving objectives to a result
- Experienced in working with C-levels, strong on internal and external resources management
- Fluent in English for business level.
- we can provide work permit for expat candidate
Working Day/Time : Mon-Fri and Sat (1,3,5 of month)
For further information or a confidential discussion please email me at Nantawat.email@example.com
- Job type :Permanent
- Vertical Expert: :Executive
- Location :
Bangkok - Phra Nakhon
- Salary Range : 250,000 - 300,000+
- Job Reference : JP007
- Created by : Nantawat Patthapumipatch
- Telephone : 662 631 0464 ext 2303
- Email : Nantawat.firstname.lastname@example.org