Project Coordinator – Government Application (EPC project)
Company: A global engineering company provide overseas EPC (Engineering, Procurement, Construction) and unique technologies business for various countries worldwide.
- Provide project coordinator and overall manage among team, other parties arrange and facilitate the meeting and preparing the report and update.
- Contributes to the efficiency and effectiveness of the unit’s service to customer, team members, government agencies, government, and head office by offering suggestion. recommendation and revisions and/or additions/deletion as necessary follow the policies and procedures relate to area of assignment.
- Conduct technical (construction and structural) conferences and project progress meeting and liaison with other country department, contractors, vendors, outside agencies, governmental and other departmental staff and accurate records and files and prepares a variety of periodic and special report and correspondence.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in any related fields.
- At least 3 years direct working experience of the government engineering and construction application management.
- Understand and knowledge of technical document and drawing for government application registration and approval.
- Detail oriented and excellent coronation and cooperation skills
- Proficiency in English or Japanese preferably
- Flexible to travel to site frequently.
- Job type :Permanent
- Vertical Expert: :Other
- Location :
Bangkok - Phra Nakhon
- Salary Range : 50,000 - 70,000
- Job Reference : MPP13433
- Created by : Thikhamporn Khamkaen
- Telephone :662 631 0464 ext 2100
- Email : email@example.com