Business Development Director (Distributor Development - new market) 200-300K
- Providing and overseeing the expansion of new marketing base through region or countries markets and emerging trends,
- Proposes, develop new strategic partnerships, dealer, distributor or network.
- Leading, supervising and tracking sales teams consisting in existing market and new market expansion, identifying promotion and implementation of marketing and sales program
- Clients, partners, distributor relationship management, tracks new markets and emerging trends, recommends new products, plans, and guides short-term and long-term objectives to meet business needs and requirements.
- Recommend effective distributors/partners to Senior Management and present landscape analyses reports on general trade trends, individual corporations, and entire industries. Initiate and maintain relationships with potential partners in future transactions and attend trade shows to gather market intelligence and meet with potential partner companies.
- Support cross-functional diligence teams to identify, assess, and make recommendations regarding transaction risks and opportunities.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in related field
- At least 10 years of progressive working experience in managerial level with FMCG or Consumer corporations.
- Travel required for this position
- Excellent people skills including effectively communication in Thai and English.
For further information about job opportunity please contact:
Kai Thikhamporn - email@example.com ,
+662 6310464 ext 2100 or +66 85 075 6999 or
Khaow Kwangla - firstname.lastname@example.org,
+662 6310464 ext 2108 or +66 95 724 3838
- Job type :Permanent
- Vertical Expert: :Sales & Marketing
- Location :
Bangkok - Phra Nakhon
- Salary Range : 200,000 - 300,000+
- Job Reference : MPP13410
- Created by : Kwangla Tangmahastitgul
- Telephone : 662 631 0464 ext 2108
- Email : email@example.com