General Manager – Property and Estate Management (Industrial)
Our client is own property and provide property & estate management in industrial area.
- Develops strategic plan for property & estate management by presenting analysis and recommending objectives.
- Plan, create and manage overall business operations to achieve corporate goals and evaluate the effectiveness of sales and marketing program and recommend improvements.
- Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities.
- Supervise the team and coordinates efforts by establishing services policies & practices to the organization.
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; and enforcing ethical business practices.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field, MA in management a plus.
- At least 7 years working experience in managerial level with estate and property management in industrial area is a must.
- Skills in developing standards, coaching, and team coordination
- Travel required for this position
- Excellent people skills including good communication in Thai and English.
For further information about job opportunity please contact:
- Job type :Permanent
- Vertical Expert: :Executive
- Location :
- Salary Range : 100,000 - 200,000
- Job Reference : MPP13261
- Created by : Nantawat Patthapumipatch
- Telephone : 662 631 0464 ext 2303
- Email : Nantawat.email@example.com