Engineering Manager (Maintenance function for F&B Factory)
My client is a leading manufacturing on seasoning power, sauce products in Thailand. The products of the company is distributed to sell variety channels, such as supermarket, wholesaler and retailer with their own sales team and distribute with their own logistics. The business has been growing every year. They are looking for an energetic , initiative and positive attitude people to join them.
Location: Sampran, Nakornpathom.
- Oversee on technical advice related maintenance and facilities functions as well as production process.
- Commissioning machines and its spare parts supporting production line.
- Manage projects as assigned.
- Cost and budget control for maintenance.
- Analyse and improve quality of machinery at the factory.
- Manage and support technical team and maintenance team along the process of production.
- Graduated Bachelor of Engineering in related fields; Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic, IE, Food Engineering, etc.
- 10+ years of direct experience in F&B industry, including managerial level.
- Experience in team management up to 30 people in the production, maintenance and facilities functions.
- Strong problem solving, communication and leadership skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Job type :Permanent
- Vertical Expert: :Engineering
- Location :
Bangkok - Khet Bangkok Yai
- Salary Range : 100,000 - 150,000
- Job Reference : MPP13789
- Created by :Pornphun Krisnayuth
- Telephone :02 631 0464 ext 2105
- Email :Pornphun.firstname.lastname@example.org