Manufacturing Engineer Manager
- Assists the Assistant Director of Facilities Management, Maintenance by developing departmental policies and procedures for assigned areas of responsibility, establishing priorities for scheduled mechanical and electrical services within the assigned area of responsibility, administering preventive maintenance programs for assigned facilities, inspecting facility and utility systems to determine repair or replacement needs within the assigned area of responsibility, and supervising the performance of emergency and routine maintenance on campus facilities in the area of responsibility.
- Maintenance regarding the improvement of University utility-related facilities by developing long range plans for upgrading systems within the area of responsibility and recommending replacement of equipment within the area of responsibility.
- Assumes responsibility for utility locates for both maintenance and construction-related needs.
- Contributes to the overall success of the Facilities Maintenance by performing all other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Supervision of a departmental work group involving highly skilled technical or complicated work. Supervision at this level involves the direction of skilled work, specialized tasks, or work of a complicated nature.
- The work involves varied duties requiring many different and unrelated processes and methods applied to a broad range of activities or substantial depth of analysis, typically for an administrative and professional field.
- Decisions regarding what need to be done include areas of uncertainty in approach, methodology, or interpretation and evaluation processes resulting from such elements as continuing changes in programs, technological developments, unknown phenomena, or conflicting requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Industry, Production)
- Good communication in English
- At least 10 - 15years experience in Maintenance at automotive manufacturing.
- Act as business partner to get things done.
- Good knowledge of PM & PdM
- Good Knowledge and experience in PLC program
- Experience in Quality system; IATF 16949, ISO/TS 16949, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001
- Job type :Permanent
- Vertical Expert: :Engineering
- Location :
- Salary Range : 70,000 - 80,000
- Job Reference : JTH300003002177519
- Created by : Thanathip Duangjai
- Telephone : 033 135 014 ext 3415
- Email : Thanathip.email@example.com