Manufacturing Engineering Manager (Assembly of Metal/Iron parts) - Rayong
- Supervision of a departmental work group involving highly skilled technical or complicated work. Supervision at this level involves the direction of skilled work, specialized tasks, or work of a complicated nature.
- The work involves varied duties requiring many different and unrelated processes and methods applied to a broad range of activities or substantial depth of analysis, typically for an administrative and professional field.
- Decisions regarding what need to be done include areas of uncertainty in approach, methodology, or interpretation and evaluation processes resulting from such elements as continuing changes in programs, technological developments, unknown phenomena, or conflicting requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, Metallurgical)
- At least 10 - 15years experience in related field (Process/Production/Manufacturing Engineering from automotive industry)
- Good knowledge of machining and assembly process. (Products are assembling of metal/iron work)
- Experience in Quality system; IATF 16949, ISO/TS 16949, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001
- Good leadership and management skills, hands-on and independant person
- Good communication in English
- Job type :Permanent
- Vertical Expert: :Engineering
- Location :
Rayong - Pluak Daeng
- Salary Range : 90,000 - 150,000
- Job Reference : MPPESB
- Created by : Thanathip Duangjai
- Telephone : 033 135 014 ext 3415
- Email : Thanathip.email@example.com