LNG (Gas) Trader (Thai Nationality Only)
- Executing wholesale natural gas transactions through interaction and negotiation with other market participants.
- Involving industry experts and maintaining strong internal and external relationships.
- In-depth understanding and trading on the basis of global supply and demand.
- Continuously monitoring the natural gas market to maintain a working knowledge of price, availability and demand, pipeline operational information and actively pursuing economic opportunities.
- Gathering, analyzing and utilizing market intelligence to identify opportunities and regional trend and effectively communicating to management.
- Assisting in the development and implementation of analytical processes, policies and procedures related to market operations and trading.
- Independently handling scheduling functions, accurately and timely schedule receipt and delivery of natural gas throughout the day.
- Ensuring natural gas scheduled and transportation utilization meets contractual and reliability requirement.
- Monitoring profits and managing risks. (Such as pricing, shipping, royalty fees) and following all trading procedures and controls.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering and master's degree in Business Management, Finance, Economics or related fields.
- Minimum 10 years' working experience in business development, project development or project engineering, of which 5 years in Gas or LNG Business in Thailand.
- Knowledge of Gas & LNG Business model / structure, market liberalization, country infrastructure, facility conceptual requirement and economic analysis.
- Knowledge of Thailand gas infrastructure, market, related energy law and regulation
- Capable of performing opportunity screening, pre-FS & FS both technical, development schedule and commercial aspect for Gas & LNG Business such as LNG Regasification Terminal and surrounding businesses, Gas Pipeline Business, Gas/LNG Retail for Industrial users.
- Capable of performing Gas & LNG market research and data analysis.
- Ability to present analytical conclusions through both written and verbal reports
- Effectively persuade and negotiate business terms both written and verbally
- Strong business development, project development and corporate planning knowledge with commercial mind
- Strong leadership experiences and management skills
- Inter-personal relationship skills, ability to communicate with people of different cultures and backgrounds.
- Fluent in English both of written and verbal (Minimum of TOEIC 750 scores) and good computer literacy.
- Ability to travel/work in upcountry and abroad.
- Goal - Oriented, Unity, Learning, Flexible.
- Job type :Permanent
- Vertical Expert: :Other
- Location :
Bangkok - Phra Nakhon
- Salary Range : 150,000 - 250,000
- Job Reference :
- Created by :Pornphun Krisnayuth
- Telephone :02 631 0464 ext 2105
- Email :Pornphun.email@example.com