Project Director - Infrastructure (Railway/ Highway Project)
- Driving the company's objectives and goals and providing practical solutions to the senior management.
- Taking ownership of the business, spearhead its go-to-market strategy and project development activities, and being responsible for managing risk and delivering profit, including responsibility and maintaining in accordance with the law and regulations.
- Planning and implementing long term business strategies to achieve the company’s objectives.
- Managing and working with engineering and project development team for projects on hand.
- Monitoring on planning & scheduling, cost estimation, project administration, interface management and delivery.
- Project, EPC and contract management.
- Coordinating with internal teams and all relevant external parties e.g. sponsor/shareholder, industrial estate, contracts, lenders, lenders’ advisor and contractor.
- Leading and managing execution of the project by coordinating internal.
- Contract negotiation, contract reviewing and budget control.
- Presenting and reporting projects to management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and master’s degree in Business Management, Finance, Economics or related fields.
- Minimum 12 years’ experience in project development or project management, of which 8 years in management level.
- Experience in infrastructure business such as railway/ highway/ port operator etc.
- Experience in oversea would be an advantage.
- Experience in management of scope, cost, schedules and vendors/subcontractors in varied contract arrangements.
- Sound knowledge of commercial, engineering techniques, processes and tools, and strong contractual knowledge.
- Inter-personal relationship skills, ability to communicate with people of different cultures and backgrounds.
- Strong business development, project development and corporate planning knowledge with commercial mind.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Fluent in English both of written and verbal and good computer literacy.
- Ability to travel/work in upcountry and abroad.
- Goal – Oriented, Unity, Learning, Flexible.
- Job type :Permanent
- Vertical Expert: :Engineering
- Location :
Bangkok - Khet Phra Nakhon
- Salary Range : 200,000 - 300,000+
- Job Reference : MPPNonIT
- Created by :Pornphun Krisnayuth
- Telephone :02 631 0464 ext 2105
- Email :Pornphun.email@example.com