Corporate Planning Manager (Manufacturing) - Rayong
- Standardize policy of budget setting to every section.
- Review the correctness & reasonableness of budget requested from each section.
- Set budget of certain expense based on condition in each period.
- Follow up actual result vs budget plan of every section every month.
- Investigate the fluctuation of actual usage.
- Monitor on unusual items and the items which tends to be over-usage.
- Summarize actual cost vs standard cost.
- Investigate the fluctuation of std cost vs act cost.
- Check and follow up cost down plan with related section.
- Summarize total amount of investment and estimated all related expense.
- Estimate return (sales, profit/loss) from investment.
- Estimate all cash flow generated from investment.
- Summarize actual P/L vs budget and point out the significant fluctuation and investigate the reason.
- Analyze main controllable and uncontrollable factors which affect to actual operation.
- Prepare summary report to top management.
Action plan control:
- Follow up the monthly progress and report from all section and summarize result to submit the management meeting.
- Follow up recovery plan and advice, as necessary.
- Compliance & internal control.
- Male, Age between 38-45 years old.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Accounting, Finance, Engineering, or related fields.
- 10 years experienced in Budget Management & analysis, and report in manufacturing and international firm.
- 5 years experienced in managerial Level, and auditing field.
- Have basic knowledge of local & international tax system, including; corporate tax, personal tax, withholding tax, import & export tax and VAT.
- Good command of written and spoken English, and Japanese would be an advantage.
- Experienced in SAP, ERP operating, BOI, JTEPA, FTA, and tax & customs analysis.
- Strong analytical thinking, leadership skill, result-oriented, and time management.
- Job type :Permanent
- Vertical Expert: :Accounting & Finance
- Location :
Rayong - Mueang Rayong
- Salary Range : 100,000 - 150,000
- Job Reference : MPP12971
- Created by : Itsared Danthamrongkul
- Telephone : 082 989 8919
- Email : Itsared.email@example.com