IT technical support officer || BTS Saladaeng / MRT Silom
- Support from tier 1 to tier 2 (Infra-structure level)
- Support Linux (Red Hat), understand infrastructure settings
- Experience in Linux (Red Hat), Linux clustering
- Experience in database setup and clustering (PostgreSQL)
- Experience in WEB (Apache, Tomcat) Docker, Proxy, Firewall, LDAP Server, Backup Server, Network monitor, System Monitoring
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
- Bachelor degree or higher in Information Technology, Computer Science, and Computer Engineering or other related fields.
- If experience in enterprise finance solution, this would be beneficial
- Able to work individually without a team.
- Able to work in shifts.
- Must work on-site or re-mote.
For talented candidates who are interested in the opportunity, kindly feel free to submit your resume to: Matchima.email@example.com for more details. (Your information will be treated as highly confidential.)
- Job type :Permanent
- Vertical Expert: :IT & Telecom
- Location :
Bangkok - Khet Bang Rak
- Salary Range : 30,000 - 50,000
- Job Reference : 502Matchima
- Created by : Matchima Siriwat
- Telephone : +66 (02) 631 0464 ext 2203
- Email : Matchima.firstname.lastname@example.org