Key Responsibilities: (หน้าที่ความรับผิดชอบ)
Core Responsibilities (หน้าที่ความรับผิดชอบหลัก)
This role serves as the primary contact on Compensation & Benefits for the organization and provides year-round support for C&B processes, systems and/or projects including rewards and recognition. These activities are essential to the People Strategy as it impacts the most viable component of the ARC/ Pathlight value proposition. This role will also work closely with HR Operations and both teams will provide back-up and coverage to each other as needed.
- Manage organization wide pay policies and salary reviews as well as bonus allocation process.
- Executes rewards programs, policies and procedures in line with overall Rewards strategy.
- Keep up to date on compensation practices, market trends and legislation, analyze internal and external pay equities, made recommendations for specific changes and/or general adjustments.
- Provide salary inputs to new hire offers, contract conversions, promotions, etc.
- Provide technical and analytical support on major projects relating to compensation evaluation, compensation plan design and rewards strategy.
- Develop guidelines and processes for compensation & benefits in line with market practice and business requirements.
- Support participation in external compensation & benefits surveys and participate in special bench-marking studies.
- Preparation of ad-hoc reporting and analysis.
- Responsible for all budgeting & reporting requirements, analytics and dashboards for the Rewards & HR Operations function and consolidation of overall department budget and ensure adherence to yearly plan.
- Manage communication of rewards program to overall employee population, line managers and HR team.
- Will work in partnership with HR Operations and cover when needed on payroll and other HR operations areas.
- Continuous improvement to the payroll process
- Manage and tracks the annual staff cost budget for the Group
- Develop and implement incentive structures to incentive staff across the different region.
- Drive the development and alignment of the job grading, salary structure and benefits structure across the various countries
Optional Responsibilities (หน้าที่ความรับผิดชอบเสริม)
- No additional responsibilities
Customer Requirements: (ความต้องการของลูกค้า)
HSE Expectation: (ความคาดหวังด้านความปลอดภัยและสิ่งแวดล้อม)
- Ensure that all activities accordance with Environmental legal & requirements.
- Follow all Health & Safety and Environmental requirements that are defined on work
- instructions or communicated in training
- Participation in the HSE involvement in management of change process, attendance in
- HSE related team meetings.
- Communicating often about safety: safety talk and feedback, ensure accident and near miss reporting procedures are understood and complied with, assist with accident investigations & 8D report.
- Zero tolerance & fully compliance with high risk/critical work: Permit System.
- Conduct risk assessments on activities within their department ensuring that the methods and systems of work are safe, also that the necessary procedures, rules and regulations designed to achieve this are formulated, published and applied.
Expected Results: (ความคาดหวัง)
- Job accuracy & punctuality
- Maintain & Improvement for the organization and employees
- Adient Leaders Expectation Model (LEM)
Measurable Outputs: (การวัดผล)
· KPI Target
Skill / Requirement: (ทักษะ)
- Good Personality, Leadership demonstrated, creative problem-solving skills and good team playing.
- Good Attitude, Positive Thinking and willing to handle situation with open mind.
- Ability to work as a good team member and motivate the team working as a group.
- Good Leadership within the organization
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Advanced statistical analysis skills.
- Advanced understanding of job design and content.
- Advanced knowledge of principles and practices of C&B systems and programs, with expert knowledge of a specialty area.
- Advanced knowledge of HRIS, PC software and spreadsheet applications.
Education Preferred: (วุฒิการศึกษา)
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Human Resources Management or related field
- Minimum 12 years of experience in Human Resources Management, of which at least 5 years of experience in Management Level